Trolling

Dan Atchison
Gee, Jim, I wrote you a private email to your personal email account
and you publish it on this reflector?  Who gave you permission to do
that?  You really do have issues.

I apologize to the entire reflector for Jim's antics.

73,

Dan -- N3ND

On 10/7/09, JIM DAVIS <[hidden email]> wrote:

    On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:01:54 -0400

    Dan Atchison <[hidden email]> wrote:

     > Personally, Jim, I agree with Steve.? If you've had no problems,
then why bring it up?? Let

    >readers be their own judge.

    > Dan -- N3ND

    Dear Dan,

     All that I'll say about what I had put forth on the "REFLECTOR" is
honest and "heart-felt"!

     Can YOU or anybody else really TRUST anyone (or manufacturer) to be
kept HONEST???

     If you TRUST everybody as I suspect YOU DO, then are'nt you and
others a part of the problem as

    well?

    Regards,

    Jim/nn6ee

    PS,

     If WE AMERICANS can't give our own opinions here or anywhere else
then "WHAT GOOD IS FREEDOM OF

     SPEECH?" Why denigrate ME as a individual because I DON'T THINK
LIKE YOU DO???