Tune by 0.1KHZ

w0ih
Am I missing something?
  I'm trying to tune the VFO by 0.1 of  KHZ.
    Using the KHZ key, or Rate key, I can tune by 1Khz, 0.01 KHZ or 0.001 KHZ (1 HZ).

But I can't find a way to tune by a tenth of a KHZ, like I'm used to on my K3.

Mike
  W0IH

Re: Tune by 0.1KHZ

wayne burdick
Administrator
Refer to the VFO CRS (VFO coarse tuning) menu entry in the menu
listing in the back of the KX3 owner's manual. You can specify one of
several coarse tuning rates for each mode.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Jul 12, 2012, at 7:01 PM, w0ih wrote:

> Am I missing something?
>  I'm trying to tune the VFO by 0.1 of  KHZ.
>    Using the KHZ key, or Rate key, I can tune by 1Khz, 0.01 KHZ or
> 0.001
> KHZ (1 HZ).
>
> But I can't find a way to tune by a tenth of a KHZ, like I'm used to
> on my
> K3.
>
> Mike
>  W0IH

Re: Tune by 0.1KHZ

w0ih
Thanks, Wayne.

I figured there was some way.

I'm having a great time learning to use the KX3 and all the features.  I especially like the Menu feature of holding the Menu key for 3 seconds to access the menu help.

Mike
  W0IH