UTILITY Improvements

Thomas Norff

I've build a list of all available menu entries with the possible values.
Based on that i will start building a XSD-File.

Pls intervene if i am wrong...

Next i will check all menu entries against the different firmware level
and possible dependencies with the different hardware options.
As a result we will have an over all config-XML-File (based on my config...
to be extended...)
a config-XSD-File and a UserConfig-XML-File which defines the users
installed hardware and firmware.
Using XSL we should be able to check the entries in a config file
automatically.
Even a user specific config-XML-file can be generated with this information.

So what to do next.... ?

vy 73 de Thomas, DM7TN
K3/100 #78