VFO Linearization

ta2ah
Thank you Wayne / Tom for your wishes.

I have a problem know.

During the VFO Linearization the frequency counter will not show the VCO frequency as it decreases through a range of about 10-13 kHz. Letter "d" did not flash each time a calibration data point is stored,and certainly I did not see the message "End" on the LCD.

In the 7MHz band I set menu and select CAL PLL then hold EDIT a second time to start the VFO linearization sequence. Display count very fast, a second, and changed to 12101.82. No other movement.

I have also tried I.F. Amplifier Alignment without any success. There is Hisss on the earphone not any signal heard. I couldn't hear XG1 signal also.

Any comment appreciated.

Ruchan Ozatay
TA2AH
You must subscribe to post.