Variacs available

L. D. Ingram
Hi all,

I have fallen heir to some motorized variacs salvaged from Thompson TV
transmitters. They are tested and in excellent condition. The specs are:

Variac:
Input: 120VAC, Freq 50/60 Hz, Phase 1
Output: 0-140VAC, Amps 15, KVA 2.1

Motor - Synchronous/Stepper
600 Oz In, 3.3 RPM, 120VAC, .3 Amp, 50/60 Hz

Weight - 25lbs
Geared for one minute end to end sweep of the variac.

Can be used with the motor or disassembled and used separately.

I can let these go for $50.00 + $25.00 for packing and shipping for a total
of $75.00.

If you are interested please contact me off the recorder
([hidden email])

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Larry Ingram  AG4NN  K2 SN 2529