Vibroplex Vari-Speed!

capobs

Good afternoon, All.

I have for sale a Vibroplex Vari-Speed [w/Allen Wrench] for the Vibroplex "Original" round shafted models with the 1/8" shaft.  It's in excellent condition.  It is surplus to my needs now.  There are no weights as you use the weight that came with your "bug".

 There is no instruction sheet.  I looked but could find none.  It's not difficult to figure it out.  I did!  [Hi]

A demonstration can be seen on the Vibroplex web page at <www.vibroplex.com>.  This particular model is no longer available but there is a video showing it in operation by a pro.

I used it to slow down the "Dits" to some where in the mid-teen range .  This item can be installed in a way to slow it down even more if the weight is suspend outside the end of the "bug's" frame.  I used it while I was trying to get use to a "bug" after 30 years using an Iambic Paddle.  I like the nostalgia of the "bug".  [Go figure!]

I'm asking $18.00 plus about $2.00 shipping by USPS Priority Mail: either a personal check or money order is acceptable.  Also, I could take PayPal.

Please contact me off-line.

Thanks & Best 73.

WA4NTM

Re: Vibroplex Vari-Speed!

f6iix
Hello, I do not speak English.
It is possible to send the varispeed to France thank you for your information, 73 QRO f6iix

capobs wrote