W-2 behavior

Mike Baird
I have recently installed the latest firmware (0.94) for my W-2 meter.  I am still getting erratic results when the meter is set to auto.  It works just as it should when set to one of the presets.  When in the auto position, the meter reads way too high and the lights flicker erratically.  It's not a big deal since it works fine in the other positions, but wonder if there is something I'm doing wrong.  Doesn't seem to matter whether you are in the average or PEP mode.

Thanks,

Mike, W0RSR