W1 analog face (software)

Mike Markowski-2
Here is a dual-meter fwd, refl, swr meter face I made for the W1:

   http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/elecraft/swrMeter-hiSwr.png

The black is forward power, blue reflected, and the cross point shows an
swr of around 4.5.  (K1 untuned into a random wire.)  The challenge that
prompted me to make this was to learn how to make the SWR lines where
the needles overlap.  When the window is resized the meter is
recalculated and redrawn.  The unlabeled SWR lines from right to left
are 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.8, 2, 3, 5 to 1.

Since the W2 has now displaced the W1 - except for those of us who don't
have one! - I wonder if anyone is interested in this program?  If so,
I'll spend a few more weeks of occasional evening effort to clean it up.
  If not, I've learned what I wanted & as a side effect have a
rough-around-the-edges tool that I'll leave as is.  :-)

73,
Mike ab3ap