W2 Wattmeter Software

N5GE
Good evening.

I ran into this this morning after building the second W2 here.

I have 2 K3's here.  One that I use on HF and one that I use on 2m
70cm.  Although I can run two instances of W2.exe with each instance
connected to each of the two W2's that I have, I'd sure like to be
able to name each of the W2's and select one or both of them with
W2.exe.

Probably the simplest way to do that would be to name each W2 and when
list.  Selecting another W2 might be done by simply choosing another
from the same dropdownlistbox and adding another stack of display
controls to the main form.

Another way might be to make W2 an MDI application and create a new
child form for each unique W2.

73,

Tom, N5GE

[hidden email]