W2 interface program

WD6DBM
A YOSHIDA wrote:

(2)When clicking Setup button my K3 repeat transmitting intermittently
untill it opens Ssetup window.

W2 interface program ver 1.0.12.16
W2 FW ver 0.92

-SNIP-

I have the same problem.  I'm using W2 FW .93, and interface program 1.0.12.16.  I am using a serial to cardbus adapter, K3 is on COM13, W2 on COM14.  Two sensors on the W2, both HF 2KW, SWR LOCK on.

It will key the rig three or four times for all combinations of PTT-RTS setting except OFF OFF.  However, when set to RTS-OFF or DTS-OFF
, the tx intervals are much shorter.  K3 is in CW mode, 7 Mhz, QSK VOX on

Thanks,

Eric WD6DBM

Re: W2 interface program

ayoshida
I have checked more since then.
This problem has been finally disappeared when PC/RigExpert Plus were
re-booted.

73
aki  ja1nlx