W2 swr lock and pwr on

WD6DBM
I received, built, and updated the firmware on mw two W2s yesterday.  I found the swr indications and pwr readings to be more accurate than my Wavenode WN-2.  Nice job, Elecraft!

I'm wondering (hoping) I will be able to configure swr lock mode to stay on permanently in the future, as well as have it power up when pwr is applied--I have it hooked up to the K3 through the power socket and a relay.

The same conditions (being tired and dumber than usual) that woul lead me to xmit with the amp into the wrong antenna would also have me forget to configure swr lock mode every time I power up the W2.  Having it stay in swr lock mode would be a great safety feature.

73, Eric WD6DBM

Sent from my iPhone

Pronounced "I" for inelegant and "phone" for it's intermittent function