W2

NZ0T
Anyone heard anything on a ship date or manual download availability for the W2?  When I ordered mine I was told they are hoping to ship sometime this month.

73, Bill NZ0T

Re: W2

N5GE
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:38:13 -0500 (CDT), NZ0T <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Anyone heard anything on a ship date or manual download availability for the
>W2?  When I ordered mine I was told they are hoping to ship sometime this
>month.
>
>73, Bill NZ0T

Nothing here.  I believe they said Mid August.

Tom, N5GE

[hidden email]
K3 #806, K3 #1055, PR6,
XV144, XV432, KRC2,
W1 and other small kits.
http://www.n5ge.com
http://www.swotrc.net

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: W2

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
We're getting everything in for W2 manufacturing right now. If it all
makes it here on time we should be shipping last week of this month or
1st week of Sept.

Eric, WA6HHQ
Elecraft

Radio Amateur N5GE wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:38:13 -0500 (CDT), NZ0T <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Anyone heard anything on a ship date or manual download availability for the
>> W2?  When I ordered mine I was told they are hoping to ship sometime this
>> month.
>>
>> 73, Bill NZ0T

Re: W2

NZ0T
Thanks Eris!  You man.

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote

Radio Amateur N5GE wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:38:13 -0500 (CDT), NZ0T <NZ0T@cox.net> wrote:
>

>> Anyone heard anything on a ship date or manual download availability for the
>> W2?  When I ordered mine I was told they are hoping to ship sometime this
>> month.
>>
>> 73, Bill NZ0T

Re: W2

NZ0T
Make that Eric, I have no idea who Eris is.
<quote author="NZ0T">
Thanks Eris!  You man.