W7RDP/B 50.025 MHz XG3 Beacon heading change to West

W7RDP/B 50.025 MHz XG3 Beacon heading change to West

Doug Phillips
OK at 1625 UTC June 22, 2011 the beacon direction is now due West.  My
info on QRZ.com is good and the site will give you the distance and
bearing from your QTH to my QTH.  I am 1.2 miles due north of Beaver
Lake in Sammamish, WA.  I have a Parr 6M stressed Moxon about 30' agl
and am at the 500' curve asl.  If someone wants me to aim the antenna in
a different direction just give a shout via e-mail direct, the rotator
is powered by "norwegian steam"  ;-)

73, Doug W7RDP