WA3WSJ: Nomad at Keystone International Balloon Festival

WA3WSJ: Nomad at Keystone International Balloon Festival

Edward R. Breneiser-2
Hello all,

I will be operating a special event station at the Keystone
International Hot Air Balloon Festival
in the " heart of the PA Dutch Country" starting this Thursday, 9/23
until Sunday, 9/26.
The qth is Lancaster County Park, Lancaster, PA.  I will be operating
from a tent at the park.

Event:   Keystone International Balloon Festival Special Event
Date:    September 24-26
When:    9/23 2000utc to 9/26  2200utc
Bands:   80m, 75m, 40m, 20m & 15m
Modes:   SSB, CW & PSK31
Freq.:   3.535/3.975; 7.035/7.070/7.275; 14.035/14.070/14.275;
21.035/21.375

For qsl & festival info, please check my website at:
http://www.wa3wsj.com/Keystone04.html

As always, I will send out nice qsl cards and a certificate.
Hope to hear you while I'm watching the hot air balloons!

72/73,

Ed, WA3WSJ