WA3WSJ: Pagoda Special Event June 12th

Edward R. Breneiser-2
Hello all,

I will operate from the Reading Pagoda atop of Mt. Penn on Skyline Drive
here in Reading, PA on Saturday, June 12th.
I will operate 40m and later on 20m ssb. I should be on the air by about
1400utc and operate until
1800 utc.  Look for me around 7.265mhz and 14.265mhz.  This counts
towards a Nomad Award.
Hopefully I might work a few summit chasers of the SOTA Program in
Europe.  It isn't a lighthouse, but
it is  very brightly lit at night and is used by aircraft as a
navigation aid.  If you send a SASE, I will send
you a nice color picture QSL card of the Pagoda atop Mt. Penn. For more
information about my expeditions,
go to WWW.  WA3WSJ.com and click on events.

72,

Edward R. Breneiser, WA3WSJ
mailto:[hidden email]

You must subscribe to post.