WA3WSJ & WB3AAL on AT 12/29!

WB3AAL
Hello,

Look for Ed, WA3WSJ and myself, WB3AAL operating from the AT on Wednesday,
12/29. Ed plan to operate on 40m and 20m with his K1 at around 3w into my
VBWFPA. Hope to be on the air around 1630 UTC or so. As usual, Ed will take
Trevor Boy with us.

 I, WB3AAL, shall be closing in on my 400 QSO from the Appalachian Trail
today. I hope to make this QSO today so I can start on the next 100 QSO's
from the trail. I will be on 7.040 +/- and then I will be on 14.060 +/-.

 I am planning on some over night trips for the 2005 year. I hope that I can
continue on the trek across PA in 2005 since the family crises is basically
over now.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka