WTB: K1

Joseph Trombino, Jr
Howdy Gang:

A local Ham who is a good friend of mine is considering buying a K1 QRP rig.

Let him know what bands/options/mods are included and what kind of physical shape the K1 is in plus the serial number.

Pictures would be most helpful.

Please don't send me any info on the K1...please send info only directly to Charlie.....he doesn't belong to any of the QRP lists so I am sending the note for him.

My friend Charlie, K4UWH can be reached at his email address:

[hidden email]

Many thanks....hope we can find him a nice K1.

                                73, Joe W2KJ
                                I QRP, therefore I am