WTB: K2/100 RS 232 Computer Interface Cable

WTB: K2/100 RS 232 Computer Interface Cable

Craig Maxey

I have misplaced my K2/100 RS232 Computer Interface Cable. Does anyone have an extra one for sale? Craig, AH8DX

Re: WTB: K2/100 RS 232 Computer Interface Cable

Jim Brown-10
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:26:04 -0400, Craig Maxey wrote:

>I have misplaced my K2/100 RS232 Computer Interface Cable. Does
>anyone have an extra one for sale? Craig, AH8DX

You can make one that is far better than the original.

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

See the chapter on "Solving Problems in the Shack." Use that for the
cable that goes to the computer, wire the jumper between radio and
amp as shown in the K2 manual.

73,

Jim K9YC