Wanted: KX1

GeorgeP1111
Hello....

As of the start of the New Year I have gone "Full Time" QRP here at my home QTH using my FT-817nd.  While the 817 is indeed small, it fits so nice in it's new home that I am now looking for a KX1 for portable use.

I would prefer a built (eyes and hands are not what they used to be) Loaded KX1 with the 30/80m board, antenna tuner, and the PD1 paddle.

I have responded to a few that were posted here on the list and either they were sold or I never received a response back.

So if you have one that has served you well and is ready to be passed on, please contact me off list with the condition/configuration/price.

I will continue to watch the list as well as other sources for a KX1.

tnx

de George
WD0AKZ

pasek001@umn.edu