Wanted: Someone Using ACLog 3.2 With a K2

Wanted: Someone Using ACLog 3.2 With a K2

Jim Campbell
Scott, N3FJP, is trying out some new software and I had problems with it
when interfacing with my K2 #2268. I was able to replicate the problem
using Scott's ACLog 3.2. If there is someone out there who is using
ACLog 3.2 with their K2 and who wouldn't mind running a simple test
please contact me. I will give you a step-by-step procedure to try.

Scott says that he hasn't had any other K2 owners complain of this.

Thanks and 73,

Jim - W4BQP

Re: Wanted: Someone Using ACLog 3.2 With a K2

David Gilbert

It's likely that N3FJP said that, but unlikely that it's true. Don't
take my word for it ... check around and you'll find that to be his
typical response to most reported problems with his software.

Dave   AB7E