Way Off topic:AT90S4433 TQFP

S55M
Hello OC's and sorry for off topic message!

Because i know thet a great part of worldwide HAM constructors are reading this reflector i search some help this way:

I am desperatly searching ATMEL's AT90S4433 in TQFP package (32 pin SMD layout).
I need 5 of them (if problem 3 will do the job).
I know that ATMEL replaced it with ATMega8 but it is not the direct replacment and i want to find the original ones.
If anyone can help me with finding or selling of this item(s) i would be very happy!Regardles of price (within normal limits).

Contact me on personal e-mail!
Thanks a lot!

Best Rgrds!

S55M-Adi