What Does SKU Stand For?

honestfulphilment
SKU is an important part of product structure. By setting the SKU code, the merchant can identify the product inventory and know the location of the product. SKUs are used throughout our order fulfillment process, and it becomes more valuable when you have a neat SKU numbering system behind your inventory. In this article, we will discuss what SKU stands for, the importance of SKUs to merchants, how to create SKU codes, and how to use SKUs to better reduce our costs and thus increase our profits. Read on more about what does SKU stands for. what does sku stands for