What ever happened to the shielding project?

What ever happened to the shielding project?

k0wa@swbell.net
Hey,

Reading the mail here about the mods to the SSB Module...I remember that someone was playing around with some shielding to cut down on blow-by or something like that.  What ever happened to that?  I think it was a person in England who was experimenting with shielding on the SSB board and the like.

Lee - k0WA

Common sense is in short supply - get some and use it  - Lee Buller

RE: What ever happened to the shielding project?

Sverre Holm