When will the KX3 go into production?

Chris Wagner-8
Would hate to see some Japanese firm copy the concept and ramp up
production quickly...
Hurry up, Elecraft!

Re: When will the KX3 go into production?

Steve KC8QVO
I have no qualms about the delay. Elecraft has the best interest of their customers in mind and I believe they are going to do the best they can. I don't mind more of a delay if it means a bug was caught before it got in my hands. It could also be a supply issue - circuit boards, components, enclosure, etc. Maybe they are in the middle of a last minute supplier shift. It could be anything.

I also expect the KX3 to not be "perfect" right out of the box in the first run.

Hold your horses.

I am looking forward to the 2m module though...

Steve, KC8QVO.

Re: When will the KX3 go into production?

Thomas Horsten
On 1 February 2012 01:52, Steve KC8QVO <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am looking forward to the 2m module though...

That would be the combined 2m/4m/70cm module you're talking about :)

Thomas, M0TRN