Wierd action

Roland Guidry-2
Was using the K3 in the NAQP test this weekend at 100 watts using beta
version 2.15. After about 2 hours of operation on the same band I noticed
that the frequency on the dial was changing on its own. Lost several
contacts as a result. Went to config menu:pa temp saw that the temp was 35C
and it was decreasing by single digit as I watched, just like the frequency.
I reload version 2.02 and all was ok for the next 30 min. than the contest
was over for me.

This is a very strange behavior. Anyone else notice this?

Roland NA5Q