Win a Great Mountaintop Musical Chairs QRP Contest Door Prize from Your Home QTH !!!

Win a Great Mountaintop Musical Chairs QRP Contest Door Prize from Your Home QTH !!!

CRAIG W BEHRENS

OK . . . Here's the deal:
We realize that everyone can't make it to the Huntsville Hamfest QRP events this weekend, so we're offering one of our (really nice) QRP Prizes to the station that works the most of our contestants.
(In the case of a tie, a finalist's name will be randomly drawn.)
We will announce when they are actually on the air via the QRP Spots website.
Expect each of the 8 competitors to use their call sign and /4 (stroke four) to show that they are operating portable.
Here's our schedule (plus or minus 15, maybe as much as 30 minutes):

7:15 PM  The First
two teams begin their 30-minute operating
contesting operation time allocation

7:30 PM  When the music starts playing, the First 2 teams swap stations and finish
their time period

7:45 PM  The Second
two teams begin their 30-minute
operating contesting operation time allocation

8:00 PM  When the music starts playing, the Second 2 teams swap stations and finish
their time period

8:15 PM  Contest is over, ALL QSO Logs are submitted
for Judging (Each at the end
of their operation)(All times are for CDST)
So, as stated above, there will be a total of 8 call signs to make QSO's with during this (roughly) 1-hour contest period.
(I'm placing my bet on one of the Fox Hunters winning in this opportunity!)
After the contest is over -- Simply send you contact info to me direct -- Not later than midnight on Monday night, 8/20/12. We'll announce the winner and confirm mailing information, etc., by Wednesday evening.

So good luck!
We'll be looking for you from the Monte Sano State Park Campgrounds in Huntsville, AL..

72/73 & DX,
Craig W. Behrens -- NM4T

Re: [QRP-L] Win a Great Mountaintop Musical Chairs QRP Contest Door Prize from Your Home QTH !!!

CRAIG W BEHRENS

Oops! It's this Saturday, 8/18/12.

72/73 & DX,
Craig W. Behrens -- NM4T