Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
The original thread is getting long.  I will post periodic updates here.  If you wish to reply, contact me directly.
Progress is pretty good.  What remains is odds and ends, error check etc.  I will need to write an install manual too.
 A new video is up.  Much better this time.  Best is to copy the url and go to windows media player and do a file,open url.  You can then resize.

http://va2fsq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/p3.mp4

Thanks, Tom VA2FSQ

Re: Windows4P3 Status

mike
Very, very nice video, Tom. Your project is coming along fine.

..mike  AI6II

Re: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
The user manual is now available
http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/file/n7507917/w4p3.htm w4p3.htm

Re: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
Nope, the manual did not transfer.  I tried to delete it, to no avail.  I will get my web site up soon I hope and then the beta will be available for general distribution

Re: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18

FW: Windows4P3 Status

vk4tux
I setup LP Bridge and everything working ok without the vga grabber, my PC &
P3 external monitors are together and I took some pics of the P3 svga
monitor ;

157/view?picmode=large
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elecraft_K3/photos/album/1071255895/pic/27222
2157/view?picmode=large&amp;mode=tn&amp;order=ordinal&amp;start=1&amp;dir=as
c> &amp;mode=tn&amp;order=ordinal&amp;start=1&amp;dir=asc

with control from the mouse sliders and checkboxes/macros on the program on
the left and had fun with that. Will try to get a vga grabber. Looks like
all the controls work nicely on the fly. Just a control panel may be neat
with what I have already.

Cheers

Adrian

Re: FW: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
Windows4P3 is now in beta.  You can get the latest versions of the software and documentation at
VA2FSQ.com.

The web site is new, I still have alot of learning to do here!

Re: FW: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
New version 0.94

Re: FW: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
I've managed to get recording of spectrum video with compression.  My first try was giving 1GB per minute. I am now at 18mB for 1 minute.
This does require that one downloads fddshow and installs it on your system.  Available in next release.

Re: FW: Windows4P3 Status

tomb18
Version 0.97 is up.  Fixed some nasty bugs.....

Re: FW: Windows4P3 Status

vk4tux
Thanks Tom, the link here for the un informed;

http://va2fsq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Windows4P3-097.zip