Windows4P3 new version in the works: Data A mode and more..

Windows4P3 new version in the works: Data A mode and more..

tomb18
Hi I am about to release a new version of Windows4P3 and here are the latest additions, some minor but one I find pretty useful.

1) "Data A" mode.  Pressing this button will add an adjustable offset to the marker frequencies which will allow you to click on a PSK31 peak for example and it will be centered in the audio passband of your filter in use.  Thus you can set up the span to show all of the PSK31 signals around, use a narrow filter, and then just click on the one you want and the radio is automatically tuned to put it in the center of your filter.  This means, that programs such as DM780 which use a waterfall can have this feature turned off and then used remotely without hogging the bandwidth (when W4P3 remote is available).

I have a question for the group: Any there any other similar features that would be useful?

2) Averaging settings are now kept on restart
3) General improvements...

Any other suggestions?
Thanks, Tom.  Va2FSQ

The software is at va2fsq.com - it;'s free for non commercial use