Wish List for KAT500 (or whatever the tuner for the KPA500 will be)

Wish List for KAT500 (or whatever the tuner for the KPA500 will be)

Peter Chamalian
1.        Instant (or as fast as possible) tuning when QSY to a new band or
new frequency the say way that the KPA500 does.

2.       Tune while transmitting and not requiring key down to tune

3.       While tuning, put the KPA500 into a reduced power mode if necessary
but not key down

4.       Have both balanced and unbalanced antenna input with the ability to
specify (program) which input gets used per band but be able to manually
select as well.

5.       Automatically go into bypass mode if the SWR on the antenna without
the tuner is within predetermined limits.

Hope we get to see the tuner sooner rather than later - I'm getting tired of
the antics of a different brand tuner that I currently have.

Pete, W1RM