XG2, 3 Band 1-uV / 50-uV Receiver Test Oscillator (80, 40 & 20M) - SOLD

XG2, 3 Band 1-uV / 50-uV Receiver Test Oscillator (80, 40 & 20M) - SOLD

Johnny Siu
Item sold, thanks for the band width here.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

----- 轉寄的郵件 ----
從︰ Johnny Siu <[hidden email]>
收件人︰ Elecraft <[hidden email]>
副本(CC)︰ "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
傳送日期︰ 2011年04月24日 (週日) 10:23 AM
主題︰ For Sale: XG2, 3 Band 1-uV / 50-uV Receiver Test Oscillator (80, 40 & 20M)

Hello Group,

This highly useful small RF signal generator is now surplus to my requirement.

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/E740084%20XG2%20Manual%20Rev%20E.pdf

I would like to dispose of it at USD50 including shipping.  I will send it to you by registered airmail.  Or if you like, I can hand carry to you in Dayton 2011.

I accept payment by paypal.  If you are interested, please reply to me OFF the list.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

Re: XG2, 3 Band 1-uV / 50-uV Receiver Test Oscillator (80, 40 & 20M) - SOLD

Bill K9YEQ
I also have one surplus, same deal.  Johnny, if you have a buyer stateside who missed out, please advise.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ