XG3 6M beacon W7RDP/B on the air

Doug Phillips
OK guys, my K3/10 with the 5ppm TXCO reads the XG3 freq as 50.02496,
very close to 50.025.  I have the antenna pointed south, I am at 500'
asl here 21 miles east of Seattle.  I will have to dig into EMFRD to
find the 10dB 6M amp, that I need to build for my KK7B 6M signal source
anyway ;-)

I think the point to this exercise is to find useful employment for all
those XG3s out there that are otherwise unemployed.  Lets get more
beacons on the air.

I get e-mail from the reflector via digest so if you want a real time
response from me, e-mail me direct.

73, Doug W7RDP

Re: XG3 6M beacon W7RDP/B on the air

n9adg
I can hear it on my 160m Vertical -- here's the audio: https://ws.onehub.com/folders/2psxfc3l
I have the preamp enabled.

PS. I'm probably about 4.2 miles from Doug in CN97.

Brian N9ADG