[XG3] Looking for a few XG3 owners for Beta FW testing

[XG3] Looking for a few XG3 owners for Beta FW testing

Paul Saffren N6HZ
I  have a new version of XG3 firmware that includes a RTTY sender along
with some new features to the CW beacon. If you're interested in loading
and testing this firmware, let me know an I'll email it to you along
with the release notes which contain the instructions for the RTTY
sender.  The ideal candidates will be able to hook up the XG3 to their
RTTY station and test it out.

73,

Paul

--
Paul Saffren - n6hz
Firmware Engineer

Re: [XG3] Looking for a few XG3 owners for Beta FW testing

Guy, K2AV
Deal me in.  73, Guy.