XG3 Support Software

Willard Myers
Can I expect a Mac version of XG3 Utility?

Can I expect that the Mac version of K3 Utility will be updated to support receiver gain calibration with the added reference gain level provided by the XG3?

  Bill, K1GQ

Re: XG3 Support Software

Eric Champine
Hi all.
I'll second that!
I am about ready to purchase the XG3 and I would love to see a Mac version
of the software for it.
Just my two cents.

73 de W2EEC

Eric