XG3 cable

ab2tc
Hi,

I have decided I want to fire up the XG3 utility and change some of the preprogrammed frequencies. I am having a little trouble identifying the cable which I apparently threw in a drawer with a lot of similar looking cables. The one that I think is the right one is labeled "Skytronic high quality screened 4 core audio cable". Is this likely to be the right one?

AB2TC - Knut

Re: XG3 cable

VE3NFK
Hi Knut

I have my new - unused unit on my desk  - the cable is in a bag E850369 'Serial Cable Assembly'
it is black with a female DB9 connector and miniature headphone type plug on the other end
It is about 6' long    - good luck - i feel your pain :-)

73  John VE3NFK

Re: XG3 cable

VE3NFK
PS - edited to add  - there are no names/marking on cable; and 'skytronic' is a brand name for a series of different cables.

Re: XG3 cable

ab2tc
Yeah, I found the right one in a bag and without markings as you describe. It's working fine and I have changed my frequencies. Sorry for the bandwidth.

AB2TC - Knut

VE3NFK wrote