XG3 shipping status ?

KD7PY
checked the archives and i don't see if the XG3 is in stock or is there a wait period.
not listed yet on the shipping status on the main web site......

just a kid at xmas waiting for mine...

been looking for something like this for a long time...

well done Elecraft.......

Ed  K7WIA

Re: XG3 shipping status ?

Bill W4ZV
K7WIA wrote
checked the archives and i don't see if the XG3 is in stock or is there a wait period.
not listed yet on the shipping status on the main web site......
Ordered April 13th and shipped April 15th...patience.

73,  Bill

Re: XG3 shipping status ?

KD7PY
Tnx Bill.....

Looks like a stock item.......

I should have mine by the end of next week......... I ordered late on the 14th

Ed   K7WIA

RE: XG3 shipping status ?

w7nmd

Ordered mine on the 14th. Received it today along with the 2 meter phase lock board.

Palmer

checked the archives and i don't see if the XG3 is in stock or is there a wait period.
not listed yet on the shipping status on the main web site......

just a kid at xmas waiting for mine...

been looking for something like this for a long time...

well done Elecraft.......

Ed  K7WIA

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/XG3-shipping-status-tp6279620p6279620.html

To start a new topic under Elecraft, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Elecraft, click here.