XV144 fault (offset problem?)

Johnny Siu
Very good.  Although I have already sold my XV144, it is very nice modification
indeed.  Well done, Eric!!

 cheers,

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <[hidden email]>
收件人﹕ hb9wi <[hidden email]>
副本(CC) [hidden email]
傳送日期﹕ 2011/2/8 (二) 8:17:23 AM
主題: Re: [Elecraft] [K3] XV144 fault (offset problem?)

Yes, this mod adds an adjustable coil to move the newer XV144 crystals
within the +/- 9.9 kHz calibration range of the K3. In most cases it
will pull the crystal far enough to use an offset of zero, but that is
not guaranteed in all cases.  There is a place already on the XV144 PCB
for this part.

We offer the XV144MDKT at no cost and the user only pays shipping. It
should be up on the parts and mod kits order web page in the later this
week.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
----