XV144 harmonics

David Pratt
I am having a problem with 5th harmonic radiation from my XV144
transverter.  I have found that I am causing TVI to the UK analogue
Channel 51 (711.25MHz) and digital Channel 52 (719.25MHz).  Other TV
channels are free from interference.

I would be interested to know whether anyone else has had such problems
and would appreciate any suggestions as to how the 5th harmonic can be
reduced.  Naturally, I could insert an external low pass filter in the
transverter output but I am mindful that that would introduce some
insertion loss on 2 metres.

73 de David G4DMP