XV144 - wanted

N2TK

Looking for an XV144 for my K3. Won't need my XV50 anymore so can  work out
a trade if interested.
If non available will order a new one from Elecraft.

73,
N2TK, Tony

Re: XV144 - wanted

AD6XY
I could use one too. I have an XV50 which I may convert to an XV144 as I only need enough power to drive a transverter. If you do not find an XV144, why not convert your XV50 to 144 MHz? If you can build one you can rebuild one.

Mike

N2TK, Tony wrote