XV144 works great

Bob Evans-4
I don't know why I'm always amazed when an Elecraft kit goes together
flawlessly and works the first time, but my latest Elecraft addition, the
XV144, followed the same pattern as the rest of my 100% Elecraft station.
I am very pleased with the performance and only sad that I finished the
XV144 one week after the ARRL VHF contest.   Since I've now got the XV50 and
XV144, it would sure be nice to see the XV432 announced as being ready for
shipment.

Thanks again for keeping up such great kitting standards Elecraft!

Bob K5WA
K2/100 #4687

Re: XV144 works great

Brian Mury-3
On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 21:50 -0500, Bob Evans wrote:
> Since I've now got the XV50 and XV144, it would sure be nice to see
> the XV432 announced as being ready for shipment.

In the meantime you can build the XV222... :-)

Re: XV144 works great

Gregory P. Daly
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 08:15 -0300, Brian Mury wrote:

> In the meantime you can build the XV222... :-)

     That might keep Bob going for a little while longer, but what about
guys that have all 3 transverters? ..... and all their option slots
stuffed full.... and a couple baluns..... and a load.... we're running
out of stuff to build! The XV432 would be a nice morsel to chew on until
the new power amp is available....... But then what?...... the beast
must be feed ;-)

73 DE WB7RSG

Greg.

Re: XV144 works great

Brian Mury-3
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 07:22 -0700, Gregory P. Daly wrote:
>      That might keep Bob going for a little while longer, but what about
> guys that have all 3 transverters? ..... and all their option slots
> stuffed full.... and a couple baluns..... and a load.... we're running
> out of stuff to build! The XV432 would be a nice morsel to chew on until
> the new power amp is available....... But then what?...... the beast
> must be feed ;-)

Um... sell the stuff and start over? There's one guy on here who's built
something like 80 K2's for other people.

I've only got the K2, KPA100, and KSB2, so my beast won't be going
hungry any time soon (well, not for lack of something to build, perhaps
for lack of money).