YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

Locked 13 messages Options

YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

Paul VanOveren-2
For those that use LOTW,  just checked my log and the 7O6T  Yemen operation from last month is already uploaded into my log in LOTW, at 08:52Z today. You might want to check your log...outstanding.  Originally they said it would be  not be uploaded until  the end of November 2012.  I also requested the actual card via the online QRS service at Paypal, so will also receive the paper qsl...

NF8J
Paul

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

WB4SON
I believe you received an "early" LotW confirmation because you used the
QRS service and paid for a card -- you receive priority service -- those
not doing that will get their LotW confirmations later in the year.

73, Bob, WB4SON

Outstanding, by the way.  Still waiting for my cards and LotW confirmation,
but they will show up someday.

73, Bob, WB4SON

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

stan levandowski
My 706T QRP QSO was uploaded to LOTW on 06/06 so I guess they are
working their way through the logs in stages and not just one big LOTW
dump.  73,Stan WB2LQF

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Paul VanOveren wrote:

> For those that use LOTW,  just checked my log and the 7O6T  Yemen
> operation from last month is already uploaded into my log in LOTW, at
> 08:52Z today. You might want to check your log...outstanding.
> Originally they said it would be  not be uploaded until  the end of
> November 2012.

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

stan levandowski
You may be correct -- I paid for a card via ORS too.  73, Stan WB2LQF. I
didn't realize "early LOTW" was a side benefit.  73, Stan WB2LQF

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Bob wrote:

> I believe you received an "early" LotW confirmation because you used
> the
> QRS service and paid for a card -- you receive priority service --
> those
> not doing that will get their LotW confirmations later in the year.
>
> 73, Bob, WB4SON

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

w0mu
I was confirmed last week if not longer.  I did submit a request with
their Online Qsl system.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net

On 6/11/2012 7:47 PM, Paul VanOveren wrote:

> For those that use LOTW,  just checked my log and the 7O6T  Yemen operation from last month is already uploaded into my log in LOTW, at 08:52Z today. You might want to check your log...outstanding.  Originally they said it would be  not be uploaded until  the end of November 2012.  I also requested the actual card via the online QRS service at Paypal, so will also receive the paper qsl...
>
> NF8J
> Paul

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

Tony Estep
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Paul VanOveren <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ...the 7O6T  Yemen operation from last month is already uploaded into my
> log in LOTW...

========
Yeah, in fact it hit my LOTW in the middle of last week, and on the same
day my HK0NA cards came in the mail. That was a good day. Both those
expeditions were really well run and slick, as was the Annobon and
Equatorial Guinea 3C6/3C0 expedition. DX nowadays is a lot different from
the old days, but still just as much fun.

Tony KT0NY

--
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

N0AZZ
I still do not have either of mine cards or LoTW and did the online request.
But yesterday my HK0 cards came in and no LoTW there either same request. Oh
well in time I suppose they will be there.

73,

Fred/N0AZZ

My 706T QRP QSO was uploaded to LOTW on 06/06 so I guess they are working
their way through the logs in stages and not just one big LOTW dump.
73,Stan WB2LQF

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Paul VanOveren wrote:

> For those that use LOTW,  just checked my log and the 7O6T  Yemen
> operation from last month is already uploaded into my log in LOTW, at
> 08:52Z today. You might want to check your log...outstanding.
> Originally they said it would be  not be uploaded until  the end of
> November 2012.

-----
No virus found in this message.

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

WB4SON
Funny you mentioned HK0 -- I haven't gotten those cards yet.  I wasn't too
worried as, by accident, I worked one of the ops the day before it started
and he already LotW for Malpelo, so I got my confirmation months ago.  But
that is a pretty neat card to have for the collection.  No doubt they will
arrive soon.

73, Bob, WB4SON

73, Bob, WB4SON

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

Thomas Horsten
I got my HK0NA card about 2 weeks after OQRS. If it's been months I'd email
them just to check.

73, Thomas M0TRN

On 12 June 2012 16:11, Bob <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Funny you mentioned HK0 -- I haven't gotten those cards yet.  I wasn't too
> worried as, by accident, I worked one of the ops the day before it started
> and he already LotW for Malpelo, so I got my confirmation months ago.  But
> that is a pretty neat card to have for the collection.  No doubt they will
> arrive soon.
>
> 73, Bob, WB4SON

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

stan levandowski
I worked HK0NA a total of 3 times on two separate bands between 01/25
and 01/30, uploaded to LOTW, and requested my hard card through OQRS ---
and I still have neither hard card nor LOTW confirmation as of today.
73, Stan WB2LQF

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Thomas Horsten wrote:

> I got my HK0NA card about 2 weeks after OQRS. If it's been months I'd
> email
> them just to check.
>
> 73, Thomas M0TRN
>
> On 12 June 2012 16:11, Bob <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Funny you mentioned HK0 -- I haven't gotten those cards yet.  I
>> wasn't too
>> worried as, by accident, I worked one of the ops the day before it
>> started
>> and he already LotW for Malpelo, so I got my confirmation months ago.
>> But
>> that is a pretty neat card to have for the collection.  No doubt they
>> will
>> arrive soon.
>>
>> 73, Bob, WB4SON
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: (OT) New info regarding HK0NA (was YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED)

stan levandowski
According to their site, the HK0NA QSL cards were to be delivered in the
May-June timeframe.  The following site:

http://www.sjdxa.org/hk0na.htm

states that they were delivered May 23 and that QSL processing has
really just begun.  This site has current QSL status.

73, Stan.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Thomas Horsten wrote:

> I got my HK0NA card about 2 weeks after OQRS. If it's been months I'd
> email
> them just to check.
>
> 73, Thomas M0TRN
>
> On 12 June 2012 16:11, Bob <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Funny you mentioned HK0 -- I haven't gotten those cards yet.  I
>> wasn't too
>> worried as, by accident, I worked one of the ops the day before it
>> started
>> and he already LotW for Malpelo, so I got my confirmation months ago.
>> But
>> that is a pretty neat card to have for the collection.  No doubt they
>> will
>> arrive soon.
>>
>> 73, Bob, WB4SON
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Let's move end this OT thread for now and move it to direct email in the
interest of keep list volume under control.

73,

Eric
List Moderator
---
www.elecraft.com

On 6/12/2012 10:33 AM, stan levandowski wrote:
> I worked HK0NA a total of 3 times on two separate bands between 01/25
> and 01/30, uploaded to LOTW, and requested my hard card through OQRS ---
> and I still have neither hard card nor LOTW confirmation as of today.
> 73, Stan WB2LQF

Re: (OT) New info regarding HK0NA (was YEMEN 7O6T CONFIRMED)

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Let's move end this OT thread for now and move it to direct email in the
interest of keeping list volume under control.

73,

Eric
List Moderator
---