a few kx1 questions

Gary Lee-2
Just got #698 today, and have a few questions.

1.  Is there a way to get the cw to read the whole frequency, down to the
last decimal?
Need this to do the vfo calibrate function.

2.  We have a small problem with batteries.  When batteries are inserted,
and the thumb screws are tightened all the way down, there is an
intermitent somewhere.  The rig will not power on most of the time.
Any ideas where to have my builder look when he gets time?

73 and thanks for a wonderful little rig.

---

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com