advice please

KC6CNN
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: advice please

KC6CNN
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: advice please

Bill-3
Sadly, this query and the associated replies were handled outside of
this resource - thwarting the purpose of this mail list. A point of
learning lost.

Bill W2BLC K-Line

--
Many of life's problems can be solved by simply deciding what
we can do without. - John Dolan

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: advice please

Lynn W. Taylor, WB6UUT-2
Could not have said it better myself.

I realize that a lot of us get tired of the especially long,
uninteresting threads, especially if we don't own a Silverado or somesuch.

The flipside is that really good information is lost forever when
replies go off-list.

73 -- Lynn

On 6/29/2017 8:09 AM, Bill wrote:
> Sadly, this query and the associated replies were handled outside of
> this resource - thwarting the purpose of this mail list. A point of
> learning lost.
>
> Bill W2BLC K-Line

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: advice please

Bill Frantz
Back in the good old days, when the Internet was an academic
toy, and the users were friends, the standard was, "Please reply
directly to me and I'll summarize for the list." This approach
should work nicely on this list as well. I've used it once or
twice myself.

73 Bill AE6JV