antenna switch

William H. Droeger, Jr.
      Hi folks- Anybody know of a good antenna coax switch that
connects two different  transceivers to at least two different
antennas? 73's Skip kt9t

Re: antenna switch

Dick Dievendorff
http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/sixpak.htm

Dick, K6KR

      Hi folks- Anybody know of a good antenna coax switch that
connects two different  transceivers to at least two different
antennas? 73's Skip kt9t

Re: antenna switch

Phil Salas
"Hi folks- Anybody know of a good antenna coax switch that connects two
different  transceivers to at least two different
antennas? 73's Skip kt9t"

The MFJ-4724 will switch any one of four radios to any one of four antennas.
I use a MFJ-4726 which does 6 radios to 6 antennas.  I have a review of the
MFJ-4726 on my website at www.ad5x.com.

Phil - AD5X

Re: antenna switch

Dick Dievendorff
It's a good solution as well, and may met Skip's needs.

One important question to ask, however, is if you need the ability to
concurrently transmit on the two transmitters (SO2R or multi-rig
contesting).  This also involves band pass filtering.  A 2 x 6 switch like
the Array Solutions SixPak (and there are others, see Top Ten Devices
application notes as well) supports this concurrency.

Dick, K6KR

Re: antenna switch

Don Butler
I've been using two B & W Model 594 switches in my shack for years.  They'll
each handle legal limit power with good isolation and will switch either of
two transceiver/amps to either of two antenna systems.  They look just like
the more common Model 593 3 way switch ... a small rectangular grey box
about 1 1/2" x 5" x 3" with rotary switch knob on the top and SO239s on the
back.  Unfortunately they are no longer available, but I'm sure could be
found on the used market.   And they do seem to last forever.

Don, N5LZ