chasing DX on cw

greenacres113-2
When I'm split I just push A/B. I am then listening to my Xmit Freq. I set the bandwidth  narrow on my listening freq &  wider on my Xmit freq. When the DX  turns it back to the stn it;s working  I punch A/B   & tune for their signal if it's not in my receive bandwidth. Some times you find them  sometimes you don't. Mostly I do.Then push A/B again to hear the DX go QRZ

Re: chasing DX on cw

JIM DAVIS-11