dial encoder fixed

haircutter@verizon.net
With a email from  OZ5RB, Hans, the encoder problem is fixed. Has suggested looking at the pins on the encoder to see if they were touching the control board. Yep! Working great now. Freqs change on turning the dial.
 Now for my other problem.... :-)
When I change bands the display is clear and you can read all the numbers. But when I go past 17 meters, 12 and 10 meters the display shows the numbers cut in half. Only the bottom part of the number display shows. Also does this in the menu display. Some are clear and other faded.

Don...w2xb