follow up to previous

Slater Tubman
I had a faulty connection which caused the poor receive audio after
transmitting.  However, I still cannot turn VOX off.  I tried HOLD (not
tap) on VOX, but the flashing "L" continues.  Added a PTT switch and it
works fine, but the flashing L continues even after using PTT.

Slater  VE5OA

Re: follow up to previous

Don Wilhelm-3
Slater,

Press the VOX button enought times that 'PTT' is shown on the display.  The
VOX cycles through several hold times.