help needed on 3900pF NP0 caps

Henning V. Mikkelsen
Hello all
I am working on modifying the K2 bandpass filters to more"european"
conditions.
by the article written by DL7MAJ, and I can assure you all, that a
networkanalyzer
 is very handy at this job.  I am not sure it would be a menial task
otherwise.

But I have run into a problem on where to obtain 3900pF NP0 caps?
 I have not been able to locate that value anywhere, so if any of you guys
can help
I will be very happy.  I miss 2 and they are for the 80 / 160 m
filtersection.
Following DL7MAJ's very good article on filter mods, I can tell that the
values he
sugest are OK. I will post a further mail if I find any differences in my
work with the
last sections.

73-
Henning OZ4XF
happy owner of K2 #3431

Re: help needed on 3900pF NP0 caps

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy-2
Henning,

ELFA  (Sweden) carry size 1206  3900pF +/- 5%  NPO  50V DC ceramic
capacitors. Big problem is that  their catalogue lists price /100 min as
89.20 euros.  Their Order  telephone  number is +46 8 580 941 30.  Order
e-mail is     [hidden email]      Web is    www.elfa.se

My catalogue is over a year old, so they might have other NPO styles now in
qtys of one.

73,

Geoff      GM4ESD

> But I have run into a problem on where to obtain 3900pF NP0 caps?
>  I have not been able to locate that value anywhere, so if any of you guys
> can help
> I will be very happy.  I miss 2 and they are for the 80 / 160 m
> filtersection.

Re: help needed on 3900pF NP0 caps

Jacques Gaudron
These are available at 7,50 ? per ten at :
   www.selectronic.fr
73
Jacques F9OJ