hooking up an ameritron 811h amp to k3

John Harper AE5X
John, like you I'm using an amp for the first time as well (AL811 - no
"H"). I operate CW only so don't have any ALC connection at all - just a
cable from the K3's KEY OUT to the amp's RELAY.

I also found that I needed to adjust the K3's T/R Delay (on the SPEED/MIC
pot) to 25 mS. Works great at that setting at normal pile-up speeds.

John Harper
http://www.ae5x.com/blog

Hello All-
     I need help hooking up an Ameritron 811h amp to my k3.  Don't want
to mess things up off the bat.  Where does the ALC out of amp go to the
k3 and Relay on amp goes where on k3.  First time using an amp.  Any
help would be great.

Thanks
John
km5ps