is the 30m only option still available?

AF6NI
I don't see this on the price list. I don't care about 80, but sure would like to have 30.
Thx,
Joe

Re: is the 30m only option still available?

Phil Hystad-3
Joe,

I am trying to figure out what you mean.  You must be referring to one of the kits with band options but your message does not say which one.  I am guessing the KX1.  If so, the KX1 does have a 30 meter option I think.

73, phil, K7PEH

AF6NI
Yes KX1 and this message is in the KX1 group. I guess if you are seeing the post via email you wouldn't realize that. Sorry, will make certain I list which rig next time.

Re: is the 30m only option still available?

Phil Hystad-3
OK.

I assume by KX1 group you might be referring to Nabble.  I never use Nabble.  Actually, I didn't think very many people did use Nabble but that may be my ignorance.

73, phil