k1 3107 is alive!

AF6NI
It just passed the receive test. So far the only issues are that I screwed up the &%#$ back light by heating the anode for too long. Had to get another from Elecraft. The other issue is that I missed soldering one of the pins on the headphone jack and it was intermittent when I first tested it.

I've got 23 hours in so far and am building it as a 2-bander for 30 & 17. I already have a filter board for 40 & 20. I am not going to install an ATU since I have T1.

It will be used primarily in my truck camper, hence the back light.

I'm curious, how many others are constructing K1's at the moment?

73
Joe